How Aralia Plants Can Benefit Your Office Space
What are Aralia Plants?
A species of blooming plants known as aralia is indigenous to Asia, Australia, and the Pacific Islands. Because they can survive in low-light environments and come in a variety of sizes and shapes, they are frequently grown as indoor plants. The Ming Aralia, Balfour Aralia, and Dinner Plate Aralia are a few of the Aralia plant varieties that are most in demand.
What are the Benefits of Having Aralia Plants in an Office Space?
How Do Aralia Plants Improve Air Quality and Reduce Stress in the Workplace?
Aralia plants have been demonstrated to lower stress levels in the workplace in addition to enhancing air quality. Simply being around plants has been shown to help lower blood pressure and ease anxiety, according to studies. This might result in a more laid-back and effective workplace.
What are the different types of Aralia plants that are suitable for an office environment?
- Dwarf Umbrella Tree (Schefflera arboricola): A small, compact plant with shiny leaves that can tolerate low light and dry air.
- Balfour Aralia (Polyscias balfouriana): A bushy plant with variegated leaves that can grow up to 8 feet tall.
- Ming Aralia (Polyscias fruticosa): A small tree with glossy leaves that can grow up to 6 feet tall.
- False Aralia (Dizygotheca elegantissima): A bushy plant with delicate leaves that can grow up to 6 feet tall.
How to Care for and Maintain Aralia Plants in an Office Setting
Best Practices for Integrating Aralia Plants into an Office Space
- Choose the Right Location: Aralia plants need bright, indirect light to thrive, therefore it's critical to pick a site that offers enough sunlight without subjecting the plant to direct sunlight. Aralia plants do best in an office setting when placed close to a window or under artificial lighting.
- Watering and Soil: Aralia plants don't like to sit in standing water; instead, they want to be kept just a little moist. It's crucial to pick a pot with good drainage and to let the soil become just a little bit dry before watering. Aralia plants do best with weekly watering in an office setting.
- Temperature and Humidity: Aralia plants prefer humidity levels between 40 and 50 percent and temperatures between 60 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Aralia plants should not be exposed to chilly winds or hot, dry air from heating and air conditioning systems in an office setting.
- Maintenance and Pruning: Aralia plants just need the occasional pruning to keep their size and shape under control, but they don't require much upkeep overall. In order to stop the spread of disease, it's also critical to remove any dead or yellowing leaves.
Polka Dot Plant
Polka Dot Plant / Hypoestes Phyllostachya One of the most colorful houseplants, Dottie will make a great plant friend. Dottie is sur...View full detailsHypoestes Phyllostachya$19.99$19.99 - $19.99Current price $19.99$19.99$19.99 - $19.99Current price $19.99
Peacock Plant / Calathea Roseopicta 'Medallion' Calathea Plants, native to tropical South and Central America, Africa, and the West Indies, ...View full detailsCalathea Roseopicta 'Medallion'$34.99$34.99 - $49.99Current price $34.99$34.99$34.99 - $49.99Current price $34.99
Peperomia Watermelon / Peperomia Argyreia Surprisingly this plant is not closely related to either watermelons or begonias, but it doesn't mea...View full detailsPeperomia argyreia$21.99$21.99 - $44.99Current price $21.99$21.99$21.99 - $44.99Current price $21.99
Shop Our Latest
Dracaena Marginata Cane
Dracaena Marginata Cane a member of the Dracaena family (Asparagaceae), and is often referred to by its common name, Madagascar Dragon Tree. Th...View full details$83.99$54.00 - $83.99Current price $83.99$83.99$54.00 - $83.99Current price $83.99
DIY Miniature Indoor Bonsai Tree Garden - Japanese Black Pine Tree
GROW YOUR OWN BONSAI TREE: This DIY kit include everything needed to start growing your popular Japanese Black Pine Tree Bonsai. The leaves of this...View full details$64.99$64.99 - $64.99Current price $64.99$64.99$64.99 - $64.99Current price $64.99
Can't decide what to buy? The best gift is a plant, so if you buy a gift card for a plant you've made a great decision!$50.00$50.00 - $200.00Current price $50.00$50.00$50.00 - $200.00Current price $50.00
Matte Finish Cylinder Pot - 5.5 Inch
The ceramic cylinder planters have a saucer so you don't have to worry about your plant dripping water. The planters come in five colors. Available...View full details$45.00$45.00 - $45.00Current price $45.00$45.00$45.00 - $45.00Current price $45.00
Ceramic Contour Pot - 5 Inch
A hanging pot perfect for 4 inch plants. Enjoy a beautiful porcelain ceramic, uniquely shaped and hand finished with matte white glaze. Promotes h...View full details$40.00$40.00 - $40.00Current price $40.00$40.00$40.00 - $40.00Current price $40.00
See Why Everyone’s Smiling
“She was wrapped with great care and so arrived happy and moist! We are beautiful and thriving!"
“Great shipping. Fast and smooth. Arrived packaged great! Love it.”
“Ordered mini monstera, Pothos njoy and philodendron brasil from you guys earlier this month and they’re thriving.”